Our QuickBooks Training Professionals helping Small Business OwnerAt Keeping the Balance, we’re more than just bookkeepers. We’re teachers. Most of our clients go into business because they are experts in their professions. They are fantastic attorneys, photographers, construction pros, or karate instructors. But they soon find that running a business profitably means QuickBooks accounts, taxes, balance sheets, profit & loss statements, and a host of other financial data that is time consuming to record and often confusing to understand.
Our staff is not only good with numbers, we’re good with people. We work with clients to help them understand their financials so that they can be empowered to make informed decisions about their businesses.
Through our QuickBooks Training services, you will learn to:
- Properly set up a new QuickBooks company file, so that essential information, like Chart of Accounts, Vendors, Customers, Items, etc., are entered correctly from day one
- Setup employees and payroll processing
- Track and pay payroll liabilities
- Enter and pay vendor bills
- Invoice customers and apply payments
- Make deposits and reconcile your checkbook
- Correctly track and pay sales tax
- Setup all of your loans in QuickBooks Loan Manage and make loan payments
- Enter credit card charges and reconcile your accounts
- Customize and print reports
- Create customized invoices and packing slips
- Make general journal entries
Keeping the Balance, LLC offers bookkeeping services and Quickbooks training in the Tampa Bay, Pasco, Hillsborough, Pinellas areas. Contact us today to learn more!